10 speech tips
10) Master listening before speaking.
9) Aim for the heart.
8) Fluff is for pillows, speak on purpose.
7) “Ready–FIRE!–aim” reduces your chances.
6) Find a mentor. Free advice is too expensive!
5) Body language is vital. Review past speeches with the sound muted.
4) Eye to eye connectivity draws in the audience.
3) Humor increases oxygen to the brain. Make them laugh.
2) Pause for effect.
1) Smile like you mean it. And mean it.
- Loading tweets...
- Confident. What could go wrong?
- Goodbye Fear: 3 Speaking Tips
- This Time is Different
- Inspire Greatness
- Find a Niche, Solve a Problem
Connect With UsFollow Jeff on Twitter
Connect on LinkedIn
Copyright © 2018 | ShermanSpeaks.com - All Rights Reserved | Site by Generation Labs